Every charter yacht is fully equipped for charter, so you need to bring your personal possessions, food and some recommended items.
Documents & currency
- First you need your Passport/ID card/visa
- Your sailing log & certificates
- Driving license – if you intend to hire a car, motorbike or other vehicle whilst
- Personal holiday insurance documents and if you are from a European Union country, the EU medical card.
- We recommend that you bring a combination of cash and traveler’s cheques, together with your credit cards, because the smaller and more remote ports may have not banks; no ATMs and that in small taverns credit cards may not be accepted.
Toiletries and medication
- If you take prescribed medicine, it is advisable to bring enough with you.
- Travel sickness pills
- Antiseptic cream
- Insect repellent and antihistamine cream/gel fir insect bites
- First aid kit
- Soap, shower gel, shampoo, sunscreen/sun cream, lip salve/screen
- And anything else you personally may need.
- Towels – beach towels for sunbathing, tea towels, towels for showering (microfibre towels are excellent)
- Casual evening wear
- Windproof jacket
- Sailing gloves
- Deck shoes
- Sun hat
- Sunglasses with lanyard
- Warm trousers
- Wet weather gear
- Music CDs if you want to take advantage of the boats’ CD player
- 2 pin continental plug adapter for use on shore (charging cameras, phones, etc. in taverns and cafes).
- 12v car-type charger for your mobile phones, laptop, cameras etc. – the yachts have 12v sockets.